Weeds can degrade native habitats, decrease forage quality for livestock, and increase fire and flood risk. We can help you plan and implement your large- or small-scale weed control and native plant restoration projects.
Our consultation services include:
- Site visits to assess the problem
- Weed mapping
- Recommendations for best weed control methods for your situation (mechanical, chemical, biological)
- Assistance with permit applications for pesticide application and other activities
- Recommendations on which native plants will work best for your site
- Assistance finding local contractors to implement your project (vegetation removal services, native plant nurseries, etc.)
- Project monitoring for success criteria
Contact Emily Zefferman, Conservation Ecologist, for more information.